Educational Presentations and Programs
- Assistance Dogs Northwest visits local schools as well as businesses and civic organizations with a combination of trainers, graduates, volunteers and dogs in training.
- Assistance Dogs Northwest provides informative educational presentations about the different types of Assistance Dogs, ADI Standards for working teams, and our training program.
- Presentations usually last between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Demonstrations will be given as to how these special dogs can assist people with different abilities.
- Individuals are given a chance to interact with the dogs at the end of the presentation.
To request an Educational Presentation at your school or place of work, please complete the Educational Presentation Request and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.